Selman Associates goal is to assist your company in hiring and making your organization more productive, without wasting your time.
Founded by Mike Selman in 1980, Selman Associates is a nationally known recruiting and search firm in the Information Technology sales marketplace. Mr. Selman has consulted with hundreds of companies to assist them in their search for quality candidates and has helped thousands of people in their job search.
Mr. Selman has conducted many successful workshops for outplacement training and has worked closely with clients to teach managers how to interview and properly evaluate potential employees.
All programs are developed with an eye toward quality and are designed to address your company's specific needs.
• Recruiting and Search in Information Technology, IT Services, Systems Integration and Consulting.
• National Focus on Business Development, Capture, Sales and Sales Management positions.
• National Recruiting and Search for Federal Business Development and Sales personnel.
• Client company profiles range from high tech start up companies to large established firms.
• 85% of our client companies are repeat clients; 100% of our business is by referral.
• Candidates are recruited by Selman Associates specifically to match your needs and requirements.
• The average candidate is currently and competitively employed and is not "on the market", but are looking for the right opportunity.
• Our candidates are top performers within their companies and do not respond to classified ads or job boards.
• Client relationships are treated as confidential. Your plans and goals to succeed and grow become ours.
• Member of the First Interview Network - a national network of specialized recruiters.
Mike Selman has been in the recruiting industry since 1976. He spent four years with
a local Rockville Maryland recruiting firm prior to opening Selman Associates. His previous
experience is in sales and programming at several radio stations in the Washington DC area.
Mike is a transplanted New Yorker who attended American University, where he graduated
with a BA in Communications.
In his spare time, Mike is a very serious cook and teaches cooking classes at Sur La Table in North Bethesda, MD and Culinaria Cooking School in Vienna, VA.
He is a lifelong Beatles fan and a dedicated user of Apple technology.
To find out more, please contact Mike Selman at 301.442.1163 or firstname.lastname@example.org
©2020 Selman Associates Web Team